A 5-Day Intensive based on the 5 Pillars of Well-Being
Are you feeling physically exhausted, emotionally reactive,
mentally spun out and spiritually disconnected?
Do you have a desire to have more energy, happiness,
creativity and purpose in your day-to-day life?
This program is designed just for you!
Based on the 5 Pillars of Well-Being, the FREEBack on Track: 5-Day Intensive is an online program where you will learn how to begin cultivating a daily routine to help you live a healthy, vibrant, fulfilling life.
Each day you will be guided to focus on one of the 5 Pillars of Well-Being, in addition to learning new tools and techniques that will plant the seeds for inspired living. With daily nurturing, these foundational areas will have you back on track in no time to living a life of balance.
Can you imagine what your life would be like if
you woke up each morning feeling rested and refreshed?
How great would it be to feel more in control of your emotional states
and to make more mindful choices in the present moment?
What could you accomplish or achieve if you had clarity, creativity, focus and determination?
How incredible would it be for you to feel deeply connected to your Self
and God or the Universe or Higher Source – and to your purpose?
That’s what this program will help you move toward achieving!
- FREE 5-day online course incorporating daily mindfulness practices to help you achieve balance, energy, peace and clarity in your life
- Each day you will focus on one of the 5 Pillars of Well-Being and bring this practice into your daily routine to help you build a solid foundation of health and well-being; physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually
- Daily accountability recap to be posted in our very own private, secure Facebook group
*NOTE: This is a safe, confidential and closed group page for only you and other members of the group
- Daily coaching and support from Tris and other group members
- Additional tools, tips and resources throughout the 5 days to support you on your path
Anytime you are wanting to achieve a goal or make changes in your life, you’re going to have to sacrifice something.
Sometimes that sacrifice is time and energy, sometimes it’s financial resources and other times it’s giving up a certain lifestyle.
Whatever the sacrifice is, it must be something you are 100% committed to giving up in order to create something new.
Here is what’s required for this program:
- Your personal commitment to making time in your day to install new healthy, positive habits in your life
- Your personal commitment to post your Practice Recap at the end of each day
- Your willingness to let go of your reasons, your excuses and your story so that you can create positive change in your life
- Your desire to rebuild a solid foundation and take back control of your life
The Back on Track: 5-Day Intensive is the course in the Lifestyle Design Online Course Series developed and designed by Tris Thorp that specifically focuses on incorporating simple – and crucial – mindfulness-based practices into your daily life.
This is an introductory course will teach you that creating the lifestyle you truly want to be living on the regular, requires you to be making choices and taking action every single day toward what you want.
The Back on Track: 5-Day Intensive program is a great first step if you aren’t yet ready to commit to a full 21-Day program or you just want to begin with baby steps.
The Back on Track: 5-Day Intensive program teaches you how to incorporate fundamental practices for living a healthy, inspiring, fulfilling and empowered lifestyle.
It includes a focus specific daily assignments to help you strengthen your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies:
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Awareness of Emotions and Choices
- Movement / Exercise
- Restful Sleep
There will be a Day 6 Recap where you will post how you feel you did overall in the 5-Day Program.
*Full Participation is Required
Participants are required to participate fully in each of the practices listed above. Anyone who is not able to fully show up will be asked to take the program at a later time when they can make the program a priority.