A new year, a milestone birthday, or a transition like getting married, starting a new job, ending a relationship, or sending the kids off to college are all, in some way, symbolic of the start of a new chapter in your life.
More often than not, these significant life events inspire some contemplation around what it is that you would like to do with the next year—or the next several years. Your ideas will generally be geared toward who you want to be, what you want to be doing, how you want to be living, and the things you want to have. Examples might be to have more freedom to:
- Travel to unique places
- Explore hobbies
- Invest in meaningful relationships
- Perfect your health and vitality
- Start an exciting new career
The early twentieth century philosopher and mystic Rudolf Steiner created a theory of human development based on seven year cycles (also referred to as Saturn Cycles in Astrology). Each cycle has a general theme that is pertinent for the particular stage you’re in and can serve as a framework to embark on the next chapter in your life.
Read the full article here
Latest posts by Tris Thorp (see all)
- Everyday Magic: 3 Daily Rituals to Connect You to the Present - June 21, 2017
- Empower Your Life Through Mental and Emotional Release® - June 16, 2017
- How to Set Healthy Relationship Boundaries in All Areas of Life - May 8, 2017